Big Chocolate and Orange flavours and studded with Pistachios wit a Chocolate Ganache topping. This absolute heavenly recipe is your new go to brownie recipe.
Chocolate Brownies with Pistachios and Orange
- 1/2 cup butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 - 2 tbsps orange rind
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or walnuts
- Chocolate Ganache - http://kravingsfoodadventures.com/chocolate-ganache/
- Blend butter and sugar. Add eggs. Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa separately. Add to wet mixture. Add vanilla essence and orange rind. Add nuts.
- Bake in a 325 - 350 oven for 20 - 25 mins. When cool, spread the ganache over the brownie. Cut into squares.