It’s easy to just go out and but store bought marinade, but you can’t compare it to this spectacular blend of spices. Try it for yourself!
DIY Tandoori Masala blend
- 1.5 cups plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp each cumin, coriander, chaat masala, garam masala, pepper, fenugreek leaves & turmeric
- 1 tsp black salt
- 2 tbsps each ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp red food color
- 2 - 3 tbsps cup chopped coriander
- To make the marinade, just mix all the ingredients together
- Marinate overnight
- Works great with Chicken breasts, dark meat, wings, fish, shrimp and even paneer!