I’m not one to shy away from elaborate recipes but everyone needs some quick and easy recipes as well in their arsenal. This is definitely one of mine. It’s not an authentic recipe at all and in fact was created from leftovers from other recipe videos I had been working on. The results are so good, I’ve been making this quite regularly.
In this recipe you get the flavor and essence of Thai Red Curry Chicken in a BBQ form. What’s not to love?
- 2 lbs boneless Chicken Thigh
- 4 oz, 114 gms Red Curry paste(canned or freshly made)
- 3 tbsps Fish sauce
- 2 tbsps Coconut Milk
- Optional Garnish - Mint, Thai Basil, Shallots, Red Chillies
- Mix the red curry paste, fish sauce and coconut milk together
- Add the Chicken and marinate - 1 hr to overnight
- Once ready cook on your hot grill for 6-10 mins per side
- Serve as is or garnished