With the great weather upon us, it’s time to kick our home entertaining up a notch! Tandoori Chicken Nuggets sit on top of a spiced coriander and yogurt chutney on a fluffy homemade Naan bite. This recipe can be prepped ahead of time and assembled just before your guests arrive.
Make ahead recipes
- 1 lb Chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 4-5 Mint leaves
- 1 green chilli
- 1 clove Garlic
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1 – 2 tbsps Yogurt
- Marinate the chicken in Tandoori Masala overnight & BBQ
- Prepare the Naans and keep aside
- Grind the Coriander, Mint, Chilli and Garlic together with the juice of the lime. Fold in some salt and whipped yogurt
- Assemble by smearing the chutney on the naans, add a chunk of Chicken and top with a Coriander leaf as a garnish.