Ground meat is mixed with salt, pepper, ginger and garlic paste, spices, egg and coriander. It’s then formed into a log, stuffed with boiled eggs and then baked, Halfway through it’s brushed with Chilli sauce and cooked again.
Combining both these delicious recipes, the Nargisi Kofta Meatloaf is born! A good meatloaf is a strong fave in my family. I like to make my meatloaf with a boiled egg center so this is a match made in heaven.
Nargisi Kofta Meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground Beef Lamb or Mutton
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black Pepper
- 2 tsps Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander
- 3 boiled Eggs
- 1 – 2 tbsps Chilli paste
- Mix the ground meat together with the salt, pepper, ginger & garlic paste, spices, egg and coriander and mix well together.
- Add 1/3 st the bottom of an oven proof tray and add the 3 eggs back to back
- Cover with the rest of the meat mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 – 60 mins
- In between, brush the exterior surface with the chilli sauce