When planning any party, I like to make sure I have at least 3 easy options so I can enjoy my guests. Also click here for my Shrimp Nachos and Kung Pao Meatballs(coming soon). Happy New Year or happy whatever you’re celebrating!
I’ve made Cheese Spring rolls before but this was inspired by my recent trip to Audra’s cooking school. She used Paneer in her filling and I thought that would be a perfect medium to achieve that log like shape that a cigar is known for. If you want to try a meat version, my Moroccan Cigars will hit the spot!
- 26 - 28 Spring Roll wrappers (8.5 inches per side for longer Cigars)
- 400 gms grated Paneer
- 200 gms grated Cheddar
- 1 tsp sliced green Chillies
- 1/2 cup sliced Spring Onions
- 1 cup chopped Coriander or Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together and divide into logs
- Place on the Spring Roll wrapper and roll, turn in the two sides and keep rolling
- Brush with some egg wash to seal
- Freeze in a single layer or deep fry in hot oil