Who doesn’t love Nachos? This recipe takes a sophisticated spin to make this elegant enough to serve at New Year’s Eve, the holidays or any celebration. It’s as easy to prepare as regular Nachos and is topped with a delicious Shrimp.
When planning any party, I like to make sure I have at least 3 easy options so I can enjoy my guests. This is definitely one of them. This does need to be prepared in small batches, but is really easy to do especially if you’ve prepared the Shrimp in advance. Also click here for my Cheese Cigars(coming soon) and Kung Pao Meatballs(coming soon). Happy New Year or happy whatever you’re celebrating!
- 500 gms Shrimp
- 1 tsp Mexican Chilli powder
- Juice of a Lime
- Pico de Gallo or Salsa
- Blue Tortilla Chips
- Marinate the Shrimp simply in the chilli powder, salt and lime juice
- Cover each chip with some pico and cheese
- Heat in a 350 degree oven till the cheese melts
- Saute the shrimp on both sides
- Place the shrimp on top of each nacho and return to the oven to bake for a few more minutes
- Serve immediately