- 1 1/2 cup Grated Chocolate
- 30 – 40 Wonton skins
- 1 egg beaten
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Brush two sides of the wanton with egg wash
- Add a 3/4 spoon of grated chocolate in the center and fold to make a triangle
- Press the edges firmly to ensure they don’t open up in the oil
- Deep fry
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar
- Dip the wontons in the cinnamon sugar OR sprinkle over and serve warm.
This is an easy and completely unexpected dessert to put together. Simply stuff wonton skins with chocolate, seal with egg wash, fry and enjoy! Dip with cinnamon sugar for extra brownie points!