The addition of Schezwan sauce makes these meatbals extra delicious.
They are formed into meatballs then air fried to make them lighter and healthier and then tossed together with Bok Choy and Shemeji mushrooms.
Schezwan Meatballs & Bok Choy
- Mix together the mushrooms, beans, spring onions, salt and schezwan sauce together with the meat
- Taste the seasoning by cooking a small portion and then form into meatballs
- Preheat the air fryer and cook the meatballs in batches for 8 mins each batch OR deep-fry OR cook in the oven
- In a wok, heat up the chilli oil and add the spring onions
- Add the halved Bok Choy and allow it to get some color
- Add more chilli oil as needed
- Add the mushrooms and add the cooked meatballs and the schezwan sauce
- Mix well to lightly coat and serve