I love love love me some Mexican food. If you follow my blog and my Youtube channel you will know that I don’t hesitate to put some Ole into my meals. This recipe is truly simple – Chicken and a few ingredients before it hits the hot grill.
I always prefer to use dark meat as it’s more juicy but you can use breast meat for this recipe if you like. You can also use bone in Chicken. The combination of the lime juice and the sour cream, makes this Chicken moist and the Cilantro, Cumin & Chilli powder makes it super tasty. You can serve this as is with corn or a salad or you can slice it up and throw it in Fajitas – Ole!
Cilantro or Coriander Lime Chicken
- 1 tsp Lime peel
- 2 lbs Chicken boneless thigh meat
- Juice of a Lime
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Mexican Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp finely diced Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- Marinate the Chicken with all the ingredients for 1 hr to overnight
- Cook on the BBQ, in a frying pan or in the oven