A simple syrup is enhanced with Ginger and together with pure ginger juice is added to Lime juice, tequila and triple sec to make this delicious and refreshing Margarita.
Ginger is infused into this classic Margarita to give it a great flavour for the summer! The warm weather is here, but I don’t need an excuse to whip up a batch of these. If you like these Ginger Margaritas, also try my Pomegranate Margarita, Jalapeno Margarita and my Mango Margarita.
Ginger Simple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 Water
- 3 Ginger slices
- 50 ml Ginger Juice
- 200 ml Ginger Simple Syrup
- 300 ml Lime juice
- 300 ml Triple Sec
- 300 ml Tequila
- Ginger slices
- Prepare the simple syrup by boiling together the sugar and water with the ginger slices and allow this to evaporate by 25% and then cool
- Add all the Margarita ingredients together including the simple syrup and chill completely
- Once chilled pour over ice in a glass with a salted rim
- Garnish with a slice of ginger and enjoy