Kravings Blog on youtube.com is one year old and to celebrate, I’m making this luscious cake with unique ingredients. You can make this recipe for any occasion and top it anyway you like. Since it’s a big celebration, I’m using silken Chocolate Ganache.
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 tsps baking powder
- Seeds of 2 cardamoms
- 3/4 cup dried dessicated sweetened coconut
- 2 tbsps roughly chopped pistachios
- Ganache(1/2 recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream the butter and sugar together
- Add the eggs one by one till well incorporated
- Alternate between adding flour, semolina and milk
- Add the essence and baking powder
- Add the cardamom seeds, coconut and pistachios
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases and bake for 15 - 20 mins.
- Cover with ganache and sprinkles when cool.