I love this green masala.. I never had a written down recipe, everything went into a blender and I tasted till perfect. Now that I have a responsibility to you, I’ve weighed and measured this to perfection. I love to use this to spice up a curry or kebab.
- Juice of a lemon
- 8 cups chopped coriander – about 16 oz
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsps ginger and garlic paste
- 4 tsps cumin powder (jeera)
- 4 tsps chaat masala
- 24 peppercorns
- Water as required
- In a blender add the wet ingredients lemon juice and the ginger and garlic paste.
- Add the spices, green chillies and peppercorns
- Add half the coriander and blend adding water as required
- Add the other half of coriander and salt
- Keep refrigerated.