This salad is happiness in a bowl. Every ingredient makes this salad sing and the best part is that you can serve this cold. It’s a perfect side salad for the summer but also a great lunch option after the holidays when you’re sick of feasting!
- 500 gms rotini pasta
- 2 tbsps + 2 tbsps sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp capers
- Salt, pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water and keep aside to cool
- Blend the 2 tbsps of sundried tomatoes with the red wine vinegar, capers, salt, pepper and olive oil
- In a large bowl add the pasta, tomatoes, feta and parmesan, sundried tomatoes, parsley, dressing and some extra olive oil. Toss and serve cold.